StopGate™ Barrier Arm
|Unlike traditional warning gates, the StopGate™ creates a crashworthy, positive barrier that prevents vehicle from passing around the lowered gate arm.
The robust design discourages nuisance hits, thereby reducing maintenance costs. The safety barrier gate arm is deployed with a vertical pivot action that prevents intrusion.
Ideal for a wide range of applications:
Security at tunnels, bridges & ports
Railroad intersections, hazardous material routes, hi-speed intersections
Roadway high-frequency accident areas.
· Meets NCHRP 350, TL-2
· Absorption steel cable assembly inside arm tubing
· Designed to arrest a 2000 kg (4400 lb) pickup truck impacting at 70 km/h (43 mph) in 4m (13 ft)
· Optical vehicle detection system available
Quick and Easy Refurbishment:
· In most cases, a spare arm can be installed in less than two hours by a 2 man crew
· 30 day maintenance schedule